Joe Rogan

Royal

Joe Rogan

Post by Royal » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:27 am

The Joe Rogan Experience disproportionately hosts men
Over 91% of the guest appearances on one of Apple’s most popular podcasts are made by men
April 15, 2019 2:14 PM EDT ››› CRISTINA LóPEZ G.

Rogan’s guests are also mostly men. Media Matters tracked guest appearances on 142 episodes of his podcast aired between June 26, 2018, and April 3, 2019, and found that out of 161 total guest appearances, only 14 were by women.

So the free highly successful youtube man-cave show from a comedian and former MMA fighter is being criticized for not having enough woman on the show. Should that be more of a complaint of the millions of men that watch than a random woman blogger who doesn't care for the show in the first place?

Category of the article posted: "Diversity & Discrimination, Gender" ... oh l4wt

Royal

Re: Joe Rogan

Post by Royal » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:29 am

Hope Joe invites her on the show and something like this can happen again:

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Mon May 25, 2020 1:12 pm

Joe Rogan told his friend about his Spotify deal ahead of time so that they could get in the stock earlier! Schaub let it slip on his last podast.

Link

Welcome to the dark side Joe. We knew you could do it.

Royal

Post by Royal » Fri May 29, 2020 1:32 am

That's a really good case study.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:35 am

Joe Rogan falsely claimed that 'left-wing' activists set forest fires in Oregon

Joe Rogan echoed false claims on the latest episode of his podcast that "left-wing" activists had been arrested for setting forest fires in Oregon.

The claim that "extremists" or "ANTIFA" had been arrested for arson in the area has been debunked by local law enforcement, the FBI, and Snopes.

Link

He is working on his membership into the Rush-Hannity club.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:43 pm

joerogan
Verified
I fucked up on the podcast with Douglas Murray and said that people got arrested lighting fires in Portland. That turns out to not be true. I was very irresponsible not looking into it before I repeated it. I read one story about a guy getting arrested for lighting fires that turned out to be true, but the other shit I read about people getting arrested for lighting fires in Portland was not true. I repeated it without looking into it and it was a really fucking stupid mistake that won’t happen again.
I’m sorry.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFSYnUFA8Fb ... wbujp4p1b3

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:32 am

Pigeon wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:35 am

Joe Rogan falsely claimed that 'left-wing' activists set forest fires in Oregon

Joe Rogan echoed false claims on the latest episode of his podcast that "left-wing" activists had been arrested for setting forest fires in Oregon.

The claim that "extremists" or "ANTIFA" had been arrested for arson in the area has been debunked by local law enforcement, the FBI, and Snopes.

Link

He is working on his membership into the Rush-Hannity club.
I noticed. feels like the views are getting more unfair and unbalanced...

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Trump created the idea of fake news so he could lie and talk BS and get stupid people to believe he was right and the news is wrong.

Many people have decided to use it.

Royal

Post by Royal » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:56 am

He started to fall into his accusations of fallacy of over correction.

His criticism on California policy to close up shop to buy time and save lives without having ideas of his own is weak. For him, LA dystopia manifested itself as a California problem rather than just a LA problem.

In another timeline, he would criticize the Government for not taking more measures to stop the spread.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:55 pm

Why did he come to Texas? Alex Jones? Republican clown circus?