Airplanes and birds
Pigeon

The good ole days of unlimited air pass

Post by Pigeon » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:26 pm

And then cheated out of it

Royal

Re: The good ole days of unlimited air pass

Post by Royal » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:01 am

I enjoyed the story. I think certain chain restaurants may grant people unlimited orders or supply... I wonder if there's any good stories there.

"A man from Detroit ordered a pepperoni pizza every day for 578 days"

"he played Jesus, feeding the homeless with his limitless breadsticks card from Olive Garden"

Pigeon

Re: The good ole days of unlimited air pass

Post by Pigeon » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:17 pm

That Time Ordering Domino’s Pizza Saved a Man’s Life

When Kirk Alexander went missing for 11 days, an unlikely savior came to his rescue: his neighborhood pizza store.

Almost every night for more than ten years, Kirk Alexander, 48, of Salem, Oregon ordered a late dinner from his local Domino’s pizza store.

The only sure thing for the staff of the Silverton Road Domino’s was that they would see Alexander’s name show up on their online ordering site sometime between 11 p.m. and midnight several times a week

Until suddenly, for nearly two weeks at the end of April 2016, they didn’t. Hamblen approached Alexander’s door as he had countless times before and knocked. He could plainly see that Alexander’s TV set was on, as were his lights; but after several minutes, Alexander still didn’t answer the door.

When deputies from the Marion County Sheriff’s office arrived at Alexander’s house, they heard a man “calling for help from inside the residence,” deputies said. They broke the door down, and found Alexander on the floor “in need of immediate medical attention.” One day later, and they might have been too late.

Around 1 a.m. on Sunday, May 8, Fuller sent longtime delivery driver Tracey Hamblen to stop in at Alexander’s home

Link