Another riot over police

Pigeon

Re: Another riot over police

Post by Pigeon » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:56 pm

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

"Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens – much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside."

- General James Mattis

Royal

Post by Royal » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:48 am

Read that. All I can say "Wow".

Looks like another 4 years is not happening. Looks like Blackwater will need to ursurp another election for someone else.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:00 am

Donald Trump's press secretary says police who attacked Australian journalists 'had right to defend themselves'

Oh, I understand it now. The police are defending them selves by going aggressive.

He finally got a PressSec who can spout the same nonsense he does.

I want self defense tear gas and flash bangs. New Years eve will be great next year.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:17 pm

I have watched this week’s unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words “Equal Justice Under Law” are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand—one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens—much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

Link to Atlantic article

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:07 pm

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:41 pm

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:14 pm

Come on cops

Video of Buffalo NY cops knocking down 75 years old man and leaving him injured

Article on incident

Austin PD almost kill a man with bean bag round as they hit the wrong target. And then shoot people trying to take the man for medical help.

People lose eyes to rubber bullets

Trump is talking about using tanks to quell the George Floyd protests, but the Pentagon is getting cold feet

This man isn't a protester. He was just a guy sitting at a traffic light when cops shot his car with a tear gas round. He got out to yell at them because his pregnant wife is in the vehicle. So they opened fire on them.

The list goes on ...

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:21 pm

Image Image

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:37 pm

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:19 pm

Police officer tells Proud Boys to hide inside building because they're about to tear gas protesters. the officer said he was warning them "discreetly" because he didn't want protesters to see police "play favorites."

Link