UFO US tech

Pigeon

UFO US tech

Post by Pigeon » Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:25 pm

Posted by eddit user u/NoxTheorem

It’s US tech.

Discussion

I’ve been a part of this community for 20 years. I no longer think it’s aliens… or at least the current developments aren’t.

I think a US private company or the military have developed antigravity or a similar major advancement. They need to keep the tech under wraps for as long as possible. It’s one of the biggest advancements in human history… Better to use it secretly for as long as possible.

With the age of the internet intelligence officers know you can’t keep it a secret for long, with the Nimitz incident and leak they knew they had to do something…

They decide to take advantage of an already established community and promote the UFO conspiracy. UFOs, especially the ancient ones and from the mid 1900s already had its place in US culture. Why not use this already existing foundation to hide what basically flys like an alien craft. A few reputable people, a general, a senator and a disinfo agent claiming that he leaked the video of the craft would be all it takes to get the public talking. Commander Fravor, the pilot does interviews about it has coincidentally been in a documentary before, he’s good on TV the perfect candidate to talk about it, telling the world “I don’t know what it was”.

Agents like Lou Elizondo are meant to flood cyberspace with counter intelligence, and convince celebrities of their existence. Tom Delong, a vocal UFO believer is the first of what was intended to be many celebs. To The Stars Academy is formed but the UFO topic gains so much speed it’s not even needed. Any real videos of the actual craft are mixed in with thousands of fakes and balloons.

Other reputable government figures also support this campaign because they understand the implications of the technology. Look at both Obama and Trumps comments on UFOs from this perspective. They both make comments only alluding to the mystery. This muddies the water every time you try to find a trace of anything, while Reddit and other online spaces become easy to watch from the sidelines for anything real that’s leaked.

I’ve wanted it to be aliens for a long time but I think it’s all starting to add up. Why are so many respectable people promoting the “we don’t know what it is” theory. Wtf was TTSA? Lou’s previous job was disinfo agent… there seems to be some sort of conspiracy….

Well, the conspiracy is that we’ve developed something bigger and stronger than a nuke, and the USG wants to keep it a secret for as long as possible.

Not discounting any alien stories, that might still be real… but the current craze and sudden government involvement adds up to secret military craft imo.

The congressional hearings might be more about “should the public know about this technology” with everyone knowing the implications to some degree… which is why we don’t get disclosure. We’re being used to cover up the real craft.

Another version of the same old stuff. Government pays well.