Set's Doggy Heaven

Dr Exile

Set's Doggy Heaven

Post by Dr Exile » Fri May 27, 2011 4:30 pm

There is a doggy heaven, even if we ain't got one.
Attachments
Set's dog heaven.PNG
Set's dog heaven.PNG (255 KiB) Viewed 227 times
Credo quia absurdum.

Set

Re: Set's Doggy Heaven

Post by Set » Fri May 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Dr Exile wrote:There is a doggy heaven, even if we ain't got one.
Ain't but three things in this world worth a solitary dime, that's all dogs and children and non-alcoholic wine.....
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Fri May 27, 2011 11:25 pm

We have looked at the meaning of the Hebrew words in the Old Testament, regarding the word "nephesh" which is most often translated as "soul", and have discovered that the same word is used for both animals and humans, with no distinction. My personal conclusion is that animals do have a soul, and that this is supported Biblically.
Excellent, I get to see Tiger, Sandy, Sasha, Franky, and all, in world of fire hydrants fat bunny rabbits, and dogie biscuit trees.
Credo quia absurdum.

Set

Post by Set » Sat May 28, 2011 12:10 am

Dr Exile wrote:
We have looked at the meaning of the Hebrew words in the Old Testament, regarding the word "nephesh" which is most often translated as "soul", and have discovered that the same word is used for both animals and humans, with no distinction. My personal conclusion is that animals do have a soul, and that this is supported Biblically.
Excellent, I get to see Tiger, Sandy, Sasha, Franky, and all, in world of fire hydrants fat bunny rabbits, and dogie biscuit trees.
TIGER?.....TIGER??!! Is that you, Malave? Surely not!

Malave, (from Niuatoputapu, Tonga) killed his pet dog Tiger as a welcoming gift for me, (I was given and ate the best parts, the hind legs,) when I was installing navigational aids on the island in 1981. It would have been an insult and loss of face for Malave to refuse his gift. (true story)
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe