1997 Peru UFO crash

Pigeon

1997 Peru UFO crash

Post by Pigeon » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:41 pm

Seems like the real deal

Seems to me that Drugs pay for it so the drugs situation won't be stopped. It is the bank.

I would not doubt this whole UFO thing is much bigger that imagined.

Now, do we destroy the wrong craft and create the ET 9-11 situation some day?

Pigeon

Re: 1997 Peru UFO crash

Post by Pigeon » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:50 pm

Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt mentions a "shot down" UFO that crashed in Peru in 1997, raising questions about extraterrestrial activity.

The crash site was burned and had a strange energy, as if something like a laser had gutted it.

The UFO was buried at a steep 45-degree angle into the side of the cliff, suggesting a dramatic crash landing.

Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt describes the crashed UFO as "huge" and shaped like "between an egg and like a teardrop," with intricate details that made it look "organic" and like a piece of art.

The witness was threatened with disappearance if he revealed any information about the UFO crash.

"Yes there was life forms in the ship... It's almost like if someone was like reading your mind and that's the way it felt and I felt like I felt a presence."

These unidentified aircraft were flying at incredible speeds, reaching mach 10 and beyond, suggesting advanced technology beyond our knowledge.

"When you got objects that are re-entering the atmosphere and then stopping on a dime and then turning around and going exactly the opposite direction, you know that's kind of strange, meteors don't do that."

The UFO's control mechanism is speculated to be through the occupants' thoughts, as Weygandt suggests: "The way they control the craft is with their thoughts, and they don't have buttons or anything they push."

eightify Link

ValeraOpeda

-

Post by ValeraOpeda » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:23 am

At the beginning at 33 and 39 seconds, or close to that there's a time when it looks like two objects too. Also, I'm not sure if it enters the water or not, it's hard to say.