Evil Jack-Booted Fuzz

Dr Exile

Evil Jack-Booted Fuzz

Post by Dr Exile » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:05 pm

One day a nice little moo cow went for a stroll. Moo cows do that. Out here in the High Sierra the neighbors' cows eat our roses all the time. Western law says that if you don't want nice little moo cows in your yard, it's up to you to keep them out.

Not so in New Hampshire.

The moo cow was just enjoying life and minding her own business. People walk the dog, why can't moo cows?

Under New Hampshire law, moo cows are second class citizens, and taking a stroll is a felony, to be dealt with accordingly.

The demented psychopathic sociopath jack booted pig cops repeatedly tased the poor cow in the interest of public safety.

Can't have children pet moo cows now can we? The poor kiddies might get mad cow disease.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/06/10/p ... r-furious/
Credo quia absurdum.

Egg

Re: Evil Jack-Booted Fuzz

Post by Egg » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:30 pm

This time Houdini didn't have time to escape.

How does tasing a cow help in moving it off the road. The thing is pretty friggin' heavy.

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:41 pm

“It blew through a wooden fence right next to me. That was the time a decision was made. I have to do something to try and control this animal,” he said.

“As a matter of public safety, that is a better option than just allowing things to happen and people get hurt.”
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/06/10/p ... r-furious/

I have never ever heard about anyone getting hurt by a cow. Except me. When I was six years old, this big old cow on my grandparents's farm stepped on my foot and broke one of my toes, hahaha!

Still wouldn't have wanted to taser her though. Cows are nice. Kinda stupid, but nice.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 pm

TraumaT wrote: Still wouldn't have wanted to taser her though. Cows are nice. Kinda stupid, but nice.

Ha! I am a cow ;)

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:52 am

Cows are nice. Kinda stupid, but nice.
Cows are not stupid, in fact they are one of the most highly evolved sentient creatures in the universe. The stupid nature you perceive is just a front.

Cows practice a deep religion called Zen Shnooizm, and are sent here by a Higher Being to lead use out of darkness. Cows know that by us eating them, we absorb their high level sentience to help us advance to a higher level of consciousness.
Credo quia absurdum.

Mungodave

Post by Mungodave » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:53 am

Dr Exile wrote:
Cows are nice. Kinda stupid, but nice.
Cows are not stupid, in fact they are one of the most highly evolved sentient creatures in the universe. The stupid nature you perceive is just a front.

Cows practice a deep religion called Zen Shnooizm, and are sent here by a Higher Being to lead use out of darkness. Cows know that by us eating them, we absorb their high level sentience to help us advance to a higher level of consciousness.

I concur wholeheartedly.

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:04 am

Hp's rule against editing after 20 minutes makes me look like a fool. It should read:
...called Zen Shmooizm, and are sent here by a Higher Being to lead us out...
Credo quia absurdum.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:05 am

Dr Exile wrote:Hp's rule against editing after 20 minutes makes me look like a fool. It should read:
...called Zen Shmooizm, and are sent here by a Higher Being to lead us out...

You never look a fool, ME :D

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:11 am

That one of my all time favorites on youtube, thanks Mungo.
Credo quia absurdum.

Pana

Post by Pana » Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:38 am

You know, this reminds of the incident in the Vancouver airport where six cops tasered to death an immigrant polish man who couldn't speak a word of english, was in the airport waiting to be picked up by his mother for hours and was absolutely frantic. The cops just kept tasering him...and he died. THen they lied about it, saying it was in self-defence. Unbenownst to them it was all caught on someone's cell phone camera.

Tasering cows, tasering kids, tasering immigrants - to me it shows that nowaday cops don't have a lot of practical knowledge or discernement and they're too reliant on gizmos and gadgets.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus