DNA, Words, and Frequency

Cartoonsyndicate

Re: DNA, Words, and Frequency

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 pm

I guess it all goes to show that you are what you speak.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:43 pm

It also goes to show that I must just be a giant douchebag.

Oh doh dee oh!
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 pm

We already knew that.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 pm

It also goes to show that every society, whether just emerging from the trees, or space faring, practices some degree of witch craft.

Space faring societies believe in the hocus pocus of DNA with the same degree of fervency that a Haitian believes in the Tonton Macoute.
Credo quia absurdum.

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 pm

I believe that we must burn the witch!

Pana

Post by Pana » Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 am

Thanks for this, Royal :)

I'll read up more of it. By the way, I found mention of "Hints of a Language in Junk DNA", by F. Flam, 1994. So scientists were stumbling upon this even back then.

The odd thing about the timing of this is the Korean woman who runs my local covenience store was over last eve for a fire. She was telling me that she was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and underwent radiation. The cancer was snuffed out but so was her Thyroid. She was taking medication to balance things out but felt sick from it. She told me she went off the medication and just started to 'talk to my cells and asked them to heal themselves'. Apparently, her thyroid went back to normal.

:)
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Set

Post by Set » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 am

Pana wrote:Thanks for this, Royal :)

I'll read up more of it. By the way, I found mention of "Hints of a Language in Junk DNA", by F. Flam, 1994. So scientists were stumbling upon this even back then.

The odd thing about the timing of this is the Korean woman who runs my local covenience store was over last eve for a fire. She was telling me that she was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago and underwent radiation. The cancer was snuffed out but so was her Thyroid. She was taking medication to balance things out but felt sick from it. She told me she went off the medication and just started to 'talk to my cells and asked them to heal themselves'. Apparently, her thyroid went back to normal.

Can you ask her to come down here and talk to my cock? Maybe Korean will work where Ocker English failed to make my pathetic appendage stand to attention. I'll gladly pay her airfares, all expenses, and will give her $A100,000 if she is successful. :cry:
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:34 am

Set wrote:

Can you ask her to come down here and talk to my cock? Maybe Korean will work where Ocker English failed to make my pathetic appendage stand to attention. I'll gladly pay her airfares, all expenses, and will give her $A100,000 if she is successful. :cry:

Maybe she can use your cock as a microphone and sing karaoke to it instead of just talking to it, might get to the hoped for results faster ;)

Know any good Korean songs?

IndicusMaximus

Post by IndicusMaximus » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 am

BURN THE WITCH!!!!

Set

Post by Set » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 am

Pam wrote:
Set wrote:

Maybe she can use your cock as a microphone and sing karaoke to it instead of just talking to it, might get to the hoped for results faster ;) Yeah, maybe she could "lip sink" it. ;)

Know any good Korean songs? Yep, "Korea, I Just Met A Girl From Korea."
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe