The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Pigeon

Re: The Doctor is in the House. Thank you very much.

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:41 pm

His statement wasn't directed as a dig against you.

Do you have more than one post here not filled with 'F' this and "f' that. and so one. This isn't recess at junior high school. it makes your argument or cause look poor, at least in my eyes and some others I suspect.

This forum is for multiple people, their enjoyment. No every one, member or guest, enjoys seeing that type of posting constantly.

DocVelocity
Banned

Post by DocVelocity » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Really? Yes, my friend, his statement was intended as a dig against me right out of the gate. "A loon or a goon"... Yeah, I'm familiar with double-standards. Had hoped this wouldn't be just another one of "those" sites.

Very well. Cancel my membership, ban me, whatever, get it over with. I'm not tiptoeing around an asshole whose first shot over my bow is to accuse me of having a crosshairs on the president. Fuck you. And fuck you for defending his trollish ass. And fuck you thrice for your political correctness.

Bye bye now.

— Doc Velocity
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits. — Satchel Paige (famed Negro)
http://www.amazon.com/Toxic-Reign-Recla ... 1453713379

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:04 pm

DocVelocity wrote:
Bye bye now.

— Doc Velocity
Excellent.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:09 pm

That term, "Fuckin' A.", wasn't saying 'F' you to you. The term goon or loon could be interpreted as directed toward you.

No one said you could not address that in similar words.

Cartoonsyndicate

Post by Cartoonsyndicate » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:11 pm

That's not good. Doc has a point of view that's important. He's a bright andi funny guy. Let hm speak.
"But that's no more true than saying the universe is ineluctably bound to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. In the end it's all an entropic stew but in the meantime we got some serious livin' to do." Arthur Afterburn

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Cartoonsyndicate wrote: Let hm speak.
Sorry, but he did an iQuit and silenced himself. Smart move.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:26 pm

he can post. i suggested he quit using F***ing, this multiple times in basically in every post. Also using it toward other members.

How much slack has he earned, very little.

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 am

Some people need to learn when to FIFO :cool:

SweetGrass

Post by SweetGrass » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:34 am

FIFO?
We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities. - Prentice Ritter

Royal

Post by Royal » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:21 am

:popcorn:

:twister:

The id comprises the unorganised part of the personality structure that contains the basic drives. The id acts according to the "pleasure principle", seeking to avoid pain or unpleasure aroused by increases in instinctual tension.

The id is unconscious by definition:
"It is the dark, inaccessible part of our personality, what little we know of it we have learned from our study of the dream-work and of the construction of neurotic symptoms, and most of that is of a negative character and can be described only as a contrast to the ego. We approach the id with analogies: we call it a chaos, a cauldron full of seething excitations... It is filled with energy reaching it from the instincts, but it has no organisation, produces no collective will, but only a striving to bring about the satisfaction of the instinctual needs subject to the observance of the pleasure principle.