Consciousness and a Bee's Death

Egg

Re: Consciousness and a Bee's Death

Post by Egg » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 pm

lkwalker wrote:
IndicusMaximus wrote:I'm doing a stand-up comedy open mic on monday. We'll see how that turns out. :x :x :x :x

:shock:
I've done that. It's not easy. Good luck.
I've been doing it for weeks now. It's interesting. HA!!!

Egg

Post by Egg » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 pm

IndicusMaximus wrote:Pana brings up a good question:

Is it okay to feel angry as hell?

Because I am angry as Hell.

At no one here, but just a general anger.

It's like when someone grabs your hand and punches you with it and asks you repeatedly "Why are you hitting yourself?"
Your feelings are more than ok. You're entitled to them but don't get too caught up in them whatever they are. You're more than what you feel.

Feelings are like drugs.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 am

We all should be angry at the direction of the US. If this anger can only be channeled into making a change.

Set

Post by Set » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:31 am

Pana wrote:
Set wrote:
Pana wrote:Set, if you came into my house upon invitation and then proceeded to call me any name you wanted, I would have no qualms beating your fat old ass. If Doc couldn't man up from that, then he's all the more a coward.

It's called respect. That's all. If you can't dig that, don't come into the house and do stop with the mealy mouth shit. Be the bigger man that you can be.

Strength doesn't come from flipping people off.
Have you no heart?!! Even after Doc proved he was considered decent, by none less than the inventors of Christinsanity, the Lutherans, you persist in persecuting this poor misunderstood Punchinello. Why? :(
Ah, no. I have persisted in one post to you the explanation of respect and to ask you kindly to stop the mealy mouthed shit on my thread which has to do with consciousness. If you wish to raise consciousness about your opinion on Doc, please kindly open up a thread on that and expound all you like. Also, read back on that Intro/Doc thread and you will find I welcomed him warmly after pointing out that Pigeon was correct in asking Doc to show some respect by not cursing at people. I have nothing else to say on this.
Mea Culpa. Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa :(
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Pana

Post by Pana » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:24 am

Set wrote:
Pana wrote:
Set wrote:
Pana wrote:Set, if you came into my house upon invitation and then proceeded to call me any name you wanted, I would have no qualms beating your fat old ass. If Doc couldn't man up from that, then he's all the more a coward.

It's called respect. That's all. If you can't dig that, don't come into the house and do stop with the mealy mouth shit. Be the bigger man that you can be.

Have you no heart?!! Even after Doc proved he was considered decent, by none less than the inventors of Christinsanity, the Lutherans, you persist in persecuting this poor misunderstood Punchinello. Why? :(
Ah, no. I have persisted in one post to you the explanation of respect and to ask you kindly to stop the mealy mouthed shit on my thread which has to do with consciousness. If you wish to raise consciousness about your opinion on Doc, please kindly open up a thread on that and expound all you like. Also, read back on that Intro/Doc thread and you will find I welcomed him warmly after pointing out that Pigeon was correct in asking Doc to show some respect by not cursing at people. I have nothing else to say on this.

Dear, dear Set. Guys like that make me want to puke.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

-Albert Camus

Set

Post by Set » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:53 am

Pana wrote:
Set wrote:
Pana wrote:
Set wrote:

Dear, dear Set. Guys like that make me want to puke.
Well I just may be the lunatic you're looking for.
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Pana

Post by Pana » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:19 am

Dearest, Set.

Are you trying to make amends!!?

-Albert Camus

Set

Post by Set » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:04 am

Pana wrote:Dearest, Set.

What for? :?

Pana

Post by Pana » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm

No idea.

-Albert Camus

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Set wrote:
Pana wrote:Dearest, Set.

What for? :?
For not going to church every Sunday, perhaps?

:popcorn: