Universe Solved

IndicusMaximus

Universe Solved

Post by IndicusMaximus » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 am

So I've been thinking about recent happenings... and it just got so crazy, I've decided on a solution. The solution is this:

There are now two things I stand firmly behind. Neither of them are metaphysical or philosophical.

They are as follows:

Meat

and

Potatoes

I dunno if the "and" counts, too. I guess the "and" would be the plate that the meat and potatoes both come served on. No, an actual plate. Something that you can point to and go "Oh, plate. I'll put food on that now."

I feel better now with just meat and potates. Much better than I did with multi-flavored jungle juice fruities.

I think if we stray too far from what is fairly straightforward, we encounter great evil.

Unless the garnish is given by a trained chef, don't FUCK with my meat and potatoes. You better touch my balls, though. Itai, fucking touch my balls.
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

IndicusMaximus

Re: Universe Solved

Post by IndicusMaximus » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:40 am

From what I've witnessed, there is no "true love" between male and female.

"Itai, touch my balls" is the most honest thing I could say to Itai if she hasn't become a pro at photoshop and crafted her shaboomness from 0s and 1s. Is that shaboomness yours, Itai? I am shaboomified. It's good I don't talk to you much because mainly I'd just talk about my boner. "Hey Itai, my boner says how ya doin'. It also re-did it's counter tops and found a new recipie for chicken marsala. Would you like to have dinner with it?"

True love is hypnosis. I tried telling this to someone seven years older than me, but she was a female so she conveniently didn't listen to me and taddled on me like a stupid automoton. Yeah drama queens. Psychedelics don't help the situation. Psychedelics are like drama queen reality show casting calls. Who here thinks they are Osiris or Isis? Come on down and join the crowd of millions of crazy assholes who think they will ressurect Ancient Atlantis on "Who wants to Fuck a Crazy Bitch?".

Why do women become absolutely fucking lost in psychosis whenever they meet a sadistic asshole? I can't imagine it's because the dude has a gigantic cock. All I can picture of sadistic assholes is them being jealous because of their seamonkey dicks. By the way Itai, how many times have you been really disappointed when the apple of your eye turns up to have a rice boner?
A little rice boner tickling the edge of... well your special area which you don't show to anyone but the best liar, probably.

This really has nothing to do with Itai, but I like to pick on her because she's Fashion Show and I have all the rotten tomatoes when she comes out of "I'm hot and have a life" hiding. You have a life, Itai, but I bet you've constructed an underground hot chick railroad and instructed all those who use it to look down at their feet whenever they are above ground.

You should enjoy it. It's attention.I'll give her this: At least she doesn't need to construct an elaborate lie to get boners happening. She just pops in and then pops out like some boner diva. Like boner queen.

I'm gunna be vulgar from now on. I'm going to speak the truth no matter how offended people get. I'm going to expose liars.... and expose myself, and my boner.... and the women they will come... hehe come... they'll come and suck it all up and down, and there will be no "I am Jesus." or "I am enlightened" or "I do stand-up comedy and play musical tunes as well as run a multi-million dollar lawfirm"

No, my firmness will be simple and effective. My firmness may not be my pecks, but my firmness may well be my pecker.

To all the hot chicks, especially Itai... Esss... ESSS NAKEY TYMMMEEE!!!!

Yes, we are all that shallow. Show us your tits. All of you. Let's make a revolution here. Let's all expose ourselves to each other. Don't be ashamed unless you're fucking Hitler (TINY dick... I just heard from a guy I used to stab).

We were meant for each other Itai, maybe. I really don't know until this boner issue is resolved. I have a boner issue for you... and every hot chick. Relieve my boner issue immediately. My digets are listed under SHIT HOTT!!!
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they will see God.

Under the shadow of thy wings, Jehovah.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:11 am

Damn I love your random little plaints in the void. You make this site worthwhile .
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 pm

go to the asylum and you'll hear plenty more.

Guessing someone shows up today upset over this post.

lkwalker

Post by lkwalker » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:24 pm

Hahahaha. maybe so...
"If you don't think to good, don't think too much." Yogi

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Well that is some meat and potatoes if you ask me ;)

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:35 pm

IndicusMaximus wrote:

Yes, we are all that shallow. Show us your tits. All of you. Let's make a revolution here. Let's all expose ourselves to each other. Don't be ashamed unless you're fucking Hitler
Not ashamed, not Hitler, just shy.

I still give you + 1 million for your post, though. Best ever on TD. Awesome!

TraumaT

Post by TraumaT » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Pigeon wrote:
Guessing someone shows up today upset over this post.
Really? Have someone particular in mind?

Pam
Princess Feet

Post by Pam » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Like Indy's post, this video is fascinating to watch, think about, and try to explain ;)

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Did you see the double helix? So that's how God did it.
Credo quia absurdum.