I have found God.

Egg

Re: I have found God.

Post by Egg » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 am

Set wrote:
Egg wrote:If God is made out of pasta then his Church is Bellato's on Houston Street in Manhattan. The best marinara and arrabiata I've had.
You should try the kosher Gefilte Fettuccine at Myron's genuine Italian restaurant in Kinglake, Australia, already! :-P
Get the fuck outta here! Seriously? HAHAHAAHA!! Gefilte Fettucine? HAHAAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it good?

Dr Exile

Post by Dr Exile » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:32 am

Posted three years ago. "GN" was General Nuisance, the resident atheist at the K0n in it's early fun days.

Great news GN!

I was listening to my Martian subspace amplitude modulator in the direction of the Pleiades, and intercepted this message:

transcript:

Crackle, fiszit, whistle, crack crack, Da-da-dit-da dit-dit-dit- da!

“This is the Pleiades!” (Heraldic music)

(Skipping the boring topics)

“In other news, the patrons of Zeus’s God Bar announced today that they have determined that His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster now has enough followers to be admitted to the Bar. The deciding factor, according to the Holy Spook, was the announcement by the lovely Earthing “General Nuisance” that she was to tattoo an image of the Flying Spaghetti Monster on her left boobie.

Said Jebuz “I really have the hots for that chick, but she doesn’t even know I exist” Sniff sniff.

The Great Poo said “It’s about time the those pesky insects on that woebegone chunk of depressed galactic real estate acknowledge the works of FSM, he has killed enough of Mr. Schodinger’s cats to have woke them up.”

Zeus was beside himself. “I can hardly wait for that luscious buxom babe to get that tattoo. I’m going to commission an oil panting of her reclining nude on a red velvet lounge, and hang it above the bar.”

The Flying Spaghetti Monster was unavailable for comment.
Credo quia absurdum.

Set

Post by Set » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:08 am

Egg wrote:
Set wrote:
Egg wrote:If God is made out of pasta then his Church is Bellato's on Houston Street in Manhattan. The best marinara and arrabiata I've had.
You should try the kosher Gefilte Fettuccine at Myron's genuine Italian restaurant in Kinglake, Australia, already! :-P
Get the fuck outta here! Seriously? HAHAHAAHA!! Gefilte Fettucine? HAHAAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it good?
Joking. ;)
"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong". ---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

Escape_Artist

Post by Escape_Artist » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:22 am

SubGenius is cool too.... All hail Bob.

Me gusta Capitalismo Anarquista!